Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi there..in case we haven't been introduced!

I’m Emilie-I’ll be 18 on July 27th. :)
I’m a wallflower, a thinker, a tea and coffee drinker, a reader, a writer, a flower presser, a music listening, people watching, laughing much too loud type, an encourager, a romantic, a person with a lot of fear, I’m loyal, I’m hopeful, I’m honest. I look for sparkling beauty in a dark paradise, I over use the word lovely, and I’m desperate for hugs. I can be made very happy by the littlest, perhaps even silliest things, and made sad almost just as easily. I’m abusively insecure of myself, easily attached, and as timid as a bunny rabbit because of the hurt people inflict. But I chase after compassion and affection from others like my life depends on it. But most of all I have hope in a beauty that never dies, because I have hope in Jesus Christ. He breaks my heart for what breaks His, and I’ve begun to consider it my spiritual blessing. It helps me love people..it helps me love Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment