Saturday, September 29, 2012

{Caught Lovely Handed}


Like those security camera shots that are popular because they actually catch people doing kind or courageous things things I love to catch people doing something with a lovely hand (:


As I’m sitting in Starbucks today while my sister works the bar an older man goes over to the condiment bar, fixes up his coffee, and then takes a napkin and completely cleans off the condiment bar. As I was returning to my seat I said, “Aw you’re nice.” because I know how much it bothers my sister that people throw half & half around the condiment bar. He looks up and I can tell he isn’t one of those jolly-early-in-the-morning-folks and just says “it just shouldn’t be like this.” I smiled at him. “Yes you’re right.”


Guys it’s a small thing to clean up after yourself. Honestly. But think about it, you don’t enjoy cleaning up other peoples mess, so why would the workers at your local Starbucks? A little mess is expected, but if you spill, wipe it up. It’s lovely, and is a little thing that can help make a Baristas day better. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment